I am Vietnamese guy, a non-native English blogger. Beside keeping this blog for learning to code (WordPress – Laravel..) as its main purpose, I also use this blog to practice English writing skill. This blog is one of my ways to learn English.
In this tutorial, I will introduce you one of my favorite tools for English grammar and spelling correction – Language Tools. It helps me a lot in writing tutorials in English, it may help you as well.
Language Tools Main Features
This superb tool has many cool features, in which:
- It can detect grammar – pattern grammar (e.g: after belong must be to – belong to…)
- We can create grammar rule
- It has Chrome/ Firefox’s extension and addon
- It has extension for LibreOffice and Microsoft Word (2016+)
- It has a stand-alone PC version (Java 8+)
- Detect error on the fly, just after you finish typing
- It can detect errors on any text editor window (WordPress editor, Facebook chat box…)
Do you guy miss After the Deadline, which was closed from WordPress repository. This tools is far more better than After the Deadline, give it a try!
Hope you gain much benefits using this great tool!